Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm a strong believer that, as a junior in high school, i'm still very much in my childhood. I'm still learning lots of valuable life lessons, learning so much about myself, and becoming the person that I was meant to be. This blog is mainly for me to talk to myself, but as long as other people are interested, you're encouraged to keep reading as I go through my completely ordinary childhood. 

I suppose I should tell a bit about myself to start it off. I'm a junior in high school in Minnesota, and I absolutely love high school. It has given me the freedom to choose what classes I take, let me develop my interests, and generally  given me more freedom than junior high or elementary school. I cross country ski during the winter, and it's one of my great passions. There'll probably be quite a few more posts upcoming as the ski season starts up. I also play fastpitch softball year round, which i've been doing since I was in second grade. Its just a habitual thing now, something that's been such a big part of my life for so many years that I can't really imagine giving it up. 

I'm not really sure what else to put in a blog, so if my first few posts are a bit rough, forgive me. Hopefully, i'll be posting every few days with updates on my life, opinions, and i'll probably do a 30 day challenge at some point. Please, feel free to comment with questions or ideas about what I should write about. I've always been interested in writing, and it looks like i've finally found somewhere to put that up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment