Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Walk The Moon

A few days ago I was sitting in my Enriched Biology class, and we learned about the Law of Thermodynamics. Basically, this law says that as time goes on, disorder (entropy) increases. I started thinking about how depressing that would be if it applied to real human relationships and society. Another part of this law is that it requires energy to go back to being normal, which I found to apply wonderfully to human life. If a relationship you're in gets complicated, and disorder and chaos seems to be following you around, if you just leave it to fix itself, chances are that it wont. It requires energy and effort to repair relationships. So needless to say, I don't remember a whole lot of what I learned in Bio that day....

At my school, there's a Sadie's dance, which is our theme dance. Each friend group in my school chooses a theme, and members of the group dress accordingly, typically the couples coordinate. For example, theres the highly used Disney theme, where each couple would pick a Disney couple to represent.  It's a girls ask guys dance, which means I have to start thinking about who to ask and how to ask them. There are of course a bunch of ideas, but there are very few that haven't been used before, or are creative/individual enough for me to want to use. It winds up being relatively stressful, but the dances are very fun so it's all worth it. So i've been spending a lot of time thinking about that lately, which isn't what i'd love to be spending my time doing.... Oh well.

Please take time to check out this song, and note the amazing dance move at 2:06. This is why he's so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment