Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Days 2 and 3: Weird Things I do When I'm Alone & How I've Changed

Day 2: Weird things you do when you're alone

Well, when I'm alone, I don't typically do things I wouldn't do with other people there, but there are a few things I don't do in front of everyone. 

~ Listen to Disney music and sing quite loudly
~ Take selfies
~ Dance around the whole house (not being limited to my room)
~ Practice batting and pitching in front of a mirror to make sure i'm staying linear

Well that's just a few things I don't typically do around other people.

Day 3: How I've changed in the past 2 years

I think that over the course of 2 years, everyone changes substantially because of the people you meet. Two years ago, I was an innocent little 15 year old, and couldn't drive. Since then, I've made new friends, moved into our high school (we don't hold freshmen in the high school), learned a lot more about the world and about myself, and become more confident. 

The people I met in my high school have influenced me to be who I am, and not care who knows it. They've made me more confidant about who I am as a person, and i'll always be thankful to them for that. 

I've definitely been told more racy jokes since freshman year, and now I laugh at them instead of being uncomfortable, so I guess i've become more comfortable with myself, probably a side effect of finally finishing puberty (I hope). 


No comments:

Post a Comment