Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 30: My Middle Name and How I Feel About It

It looks like I've survived 30 days writing blog posts about myself, and I'm not sure it's possible to feel more self absorbed! I've spent the last 30 days talking only about myself, my thoughts and opinions, and little else. Not much has changed over the last 30 days, even though I was expecting to look at my old posts and feel like I'd matured, it was really only a month.

So as my grand finale, I'm supposed to talk about my middle name and how my parents chose it. My full name is Samantha Marie Peterson. I wasn't named after anyone, all I know about the origin of my name is that my parents knew I would be a "Sam", regardless of if I came out a boy or a girl. They chose Marie because it sounded pretty, that's all there is to it. There isn't really a whole lot to say about my name, other than I think it sounds very English. 

And, like a runner completing a marathon (because typing is like running a marathon, obviously), I have reached the finish line of this race, but that doesn't mean that I'll be done running. 
Until next time,
~Sami


No comments:

Post a Comment