Sunday, November 25, 2012

Busy Busy

Life in high school is CRAZY busy! I looked at my schedule this week, and with my extracurricular activities  I have 2 every day for the week, and it doesn't look like my winter will be getting much easier.
Monday: Nordic practice and tutoring for the ACT
Tuesday: Nordic practice and my first indoor pitching practice
Wednesday: Nordic practice and my pick up date for the books for my Girl Scout book drive
Thursday: Nordic practice and my sister's band concert
Friday: Nordic practice and the Sadie Hawkin's dance
Somehow, I need to make a Minnie Mouse patterned skirt, study for a 200 word Spanish vocab test, do my homework, and try to get enough sleep before Friday. Add to that the fact that I'm basically addicted to Weeds (the TV show, which I highly recommend).

Wish me luck....


No comments:

Post a Comment