Sunday, November 4, 2012

There's only one queen, and that's Madonna

I went and saw Madonna last night, and it was the most entertaining concert I've ever been to. Being 16 years old, I wasn't familiar with a lot of her songs. My friend Sydney and I were some of the youngest people in the audience by far. Madonna's stage presence was undeniably the best I've seen so far. Even at 54, she can still move around and sing tremendously. She spent the whole 3 hours she was onstage singing and showing off some dance moves. It was hard for me to believe that she was 54 as I was watching her run around the stage for so long. Even better than her performance were her fans. There were so many impersonators in the audience that just made my day. There was this one guy in what was essentially a black one piece swimsuit, heels, fishnets, and a big blonde wig. It was overall a really great show, and if she ever comes back, I highly recommend that you go see her show.


No comments:

Post a Comment