Thursday, November 1, 2012

Junior Year :(

People have always told me that junior year in high school is the hardest year, and that I should buckle down and get ready for the homework load. I've never truly understood that until this past week. As the end of the quarter nears, it feels like my stress levels have been increasing at exactly the same rate. I've had to memorize 500 vocab words in Spanish over the past few weeks, and the cumulative test is tomorrow. I would study for that, but I had to do identifications (basically definitions  and a study question of AP US history. To give you some perspective, doing all of my IDs took me a solid 2 hours. I managed to turn it in 15 minutes before the deadline. Worse, we have to be out of our music tomorrow in Concert Choir. Our teacher, Doctor Henderson (DH) can be a real hard ass sometimes, but i'm sure he can whip us into shape. The bummer is that I didn't have time to look over my music. Along with the stress of needing to get good grades, I have to start to think about what college I want to attend, and need to start scheduling visits to these colleges. Another thing adding to my stress bundle is thinking about the Sadie Hawkin's dance. I need to ask sort of soon, the dance is in a month. If I needed to choose a picture that represented my feelings right now, this would definitely sum it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment