Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 22: 10 Things About Me

There are a number of highly interesting facts about me as a person, and here are just a few (:

1. I love to sing, and I taught myself how to play the acoustic guitar, but I play mostly for the accompaniment to singing.

2. My favorite food of all time is watermelon

3. I love to read

4. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. In fact, I have a mug, a lunchbox, 2 adipose, and one of my best friends asked me to Homecoming by popping out of a cardboard TARDIS.

5. I go to a lot of concerts

6. I've played softball since I was 9, and I enjoy it now way more than I did then

7. I have a rabbit, his name is Cosmo. He runs around my room, is litter trained, and loves to push all of his litter around.

8. I'm really bad about keeping my room clean, although it makes me feel a lot better about myself when my room is clean

9. I am subscribed to Seventeen magazine

10. I've cut off 12 inches of hair in the past 3 months. 8 inches 3 months ago, and 4 more 3 weeks ago. I actually wish it was still long sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment