Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 24: Things I Want to Say to 5 Different People

In order to respect the people that I want to say to these people, I'm going to leave them unaddressed.

1. You're my best friend, my twin sister, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. Whenever I need to smile or cry, I know you're there for me, and it means so much to me.

2. You're my baby sister, and I know we fight sometimes, but I love you like crazy. I hope we're never those sisters that fight over something stupid and stop talking, but I know that's not us. Love you, crazy.

3. So we dated for a while, and even though it was a long time ago, I still think about it sometimes. There are a lot of things that I wish I could change, but I know it's too late for that now.

4. Mom, I know you're always there to mentor, support, and love me no matter what I do. I'm gonna miss you like crazy when I go off to college.

5. We used to be friends. I felt like I could read your mind, and I think you could read mine too, but we had a falling out and you never tried to be my friend again, and that sucked. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment