Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 25: 10 Ways To Win My Heart and Day 26: My Religious Beliefs

Day 25: 10 Ways to Win my Heart

These are mostly just guidelines, or things that I find attractive in guys (:
1. Dress well- Just know how to not look homeless all the time
2. Listen to me when I talk, laugh when appropriate- Especially since sometimes my jokes aren't all that funny, the ones who laugh anyways have got my back
3. Get along with my friends- If you don't get along with my girls, chances are, you're out within the month
4. Be athletic- straightforward enough.
5. Love me through thick and thin, whatever trials may come, blah blah
6. Love your mother- honestly, it's a big reflection to how you will treat a girl, and guys that treat their mothers well are adorable
7. Be romantic- When you tell people your "story", what will it say about your relationship, no matter how it ended up?
8. Like music- Music is a big part of my life, and always a good conversation topic (:
9. Be able to make me laugh and smile, no matter what mood I'm in
10. Be a gentleman- open car doors, pull out the seat. Girls don't have to be treated like queens, but feeling special is spectacular.

Day 26: My Religious Beliefs

This is kind of difficult for me to talk about, mostly because I'm sort of unsure. Since I was young, I went to a Lutheran church. I went to Sunday morning classes for kids, went to Vacation Bible Studies during the summer, and even sang in the choir. As I started to grow older, and church became more of a social event, I wanted less and less to do with it. When I was confirmed in 9th grade, I stopped attending church regularly, but that didn't mean that I stopped believing.

I believe that there is someone up there looking out for everyone, and I would love to be able to believe that, after I die, I will be able to be with everyone that I've lost, because that just makes life worth living. I don't believe that God comes in whenever you ask for his help, but I do believe in miracles.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not quite sure what I believe yet, and am hoping to make some kind of revelation sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment