Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 27: Talk About Your Siblings

Okay, this one's pretty easy for me. I have a sister named Dani who is 5 years younger than me. It's a weird gap in general because we're at such different places in our lives that I can't really talk to her about problems that I'm having with my friends, but she can talk to me, because I've already been through it.

Generally, when we're both in normal moods, we get along pretty well. We aren't the siblings to fight all the time and my sister doesn't wish I would finally move out (I don't think....).

I might razz on her a little bit, but I'm also pretty protective, so the second that someone else starts doing it, it immediately becomes unacceptable, and I turn into a mama bear.

So yeah I have a pretty good relationship with my sister, who is my only sibling.


No comments:

Post a Comment